Laundry and wisdom…. The two things you are sure to accumulate as a mother. Occasionally these two things cross paths, like make sure to always wear clean underwear. As a mother of 2 amazing kids and the step mom to 2 equally wonderful step kids, I accumulate A LOT of each.
A Laundry Basket of Wisdom
- Never let your laundry pile get larger than your problems…. Or your 8 year old.
- Whites and darks don’t mix…. Should only be used in laundry terms.
- Grass stains are the herpes of laundry.
- One day your 11 years olds soccer socks will walk away on their own if they keep leaving them in their soccer bag…. Feelings don’t work that way if you keep them hidden.
- Your laundry and your problems…. Nobody cares how much you have. They just want to see the good stuff.
- Socks…. Really we are just going to leave it at that.
Take the time to find the wisdom in everything. Take the time to do your laundry.
Time is key… Use it wisely.